Friday, November 14, 2014

on a walk

The weather has been kinda weird lately. Some days are gloomy and very cloudy. Some days it rains. Other days, it is sunny with no clouds, which makes it really warm.

Talk about not knowing how to dress. You would think after living in Japan for over 10 years, I would get the hang of it...nope.

Yesterday, the sun was out but the wind was blustery and fahreezing.

I got out for a walk and came upon this tree. The parts facing the sun were a nice red while the middle of it is still dark green.

With the sudden drop in temps more leaves should start turning a nice color.

Have a nice weekend.

8 comments:

Rowena said...

What's the snow forecast look like? We should have snow this weekend but at much higher altitudes....xmas less than 6 weeks away woo-hoo!

K and S said...

Hokkaido which is the same latitude as you guys Rowena, has been having snow the past couple of days and will continue to have snow next week too. We gonna have rain on Monday and then the temps supposed to drop some more...

Take care! Stay warm.
Kat

K said...

That tree is pretty! Reminds me of cranberries haha

jalna said...

Nippy weather and fall colors! I would love to be there.

KirkK said...

Very pretty.......transitional tree. Have a great weekend Kat!

K and S said...

too funny K!

I hope you can come back soon Jalna!

indeed Kirk :)

Take care everyone!
Kat

Rowena said...

I didn't know that about Hokkaido, and I recently watched an old episode of Bourdain's NR in Hokkaido before the catastrophe. I wonder how things are like now.

K and S said...

I don't think they were hit as hard as Tohoku, Rowena, but have been having snow ever since the beginning of November...

Take care.
Kat