Wednesday, March 08, 2017

il paradosso

We stumbled upon Il Parradosso when we were looking for lunch one weekend...

They have an all-you-can-eat salad & bread area...all you need to do is order a pasta, pizza or meat dish.

I was impressed that they had veggies like watermelon radish.

The breads that I tried were so-so.

I ordered their beef tongue ragout which was good, but I think they put more proscuitto than beef tongue in their sauce though.

It was the first time someone put plastic gloves on to shave cheese over my pasta...

There was more sauce than pasta, so I gave it to Satoshi so he could mop it up with bread.

In fact, when he went to get some more bread, I was instructed to keep an eye on the plate so that the waitstaff wouldn't clear it...

The restaurant changes to a la carte for dinner, still, we want to check them out.

We'll be back!

Il Paradosso
Aste Kawanishi 3F
Kawanishi, Hyogo
Phone: 072.744.2631
Closed when the mall is
Hours: 11:00-22:00

3 comments:

Rowena said...

sounds/looks like a great place!

KirkK said...

Beef Tongue Ragout! Sounds lovely!

K and S said...

I hope we can go back soon, Rowena :)

it was so ono, Kirk!

Take care you two.
Kat