Monday, March 19, 2018

oxymoron

After my second dental appointment, I was lucky to be able to eat, so I went to Oxymoron.

They are a curry shop and have several shops mostly in the East Japan area, this is the first shop in Kansai.

When I got there most seats were filled, luckily I was able to grab their last seat at the counter.

After ordering they told me that I may have to wait 30 minutes for my meal because they serve each customer in the order that they receive the orders.

Luckily I had a book with me.

The butter chicken curry was delicious and especially hit the spot on this rainy Friday.

They also give you some caramelized walnuts as a palate cleanser.

I have a couple more appointments before this root canal is done with, I am glad I got to try this place and hope to be back.

Oxymoron
1-1-22 Kitahama
Chuo, Osaka
Phone: 06.6227.8544
Closed Wednesdays
Lunch: 11:30-15:00, Dinner: 17:00-21:00 (weekdays)
(weekends) 11:00-19:00

7 comments:

K said...

Good luck with your dental work!

Rowena said...

I am just stuck trying to figure out why the would name their restaurant oxymoron!

KirkK said...

Not sure about the name of this place Kat! Hope your dental woes are soon over.

K and S said...

Thanks K!

I dunno either Rowena :)

lol Kirk, thanks!

Take care everyone.
Kat

jalna said...

Half hour! Thank God for the book.

Kal said...

I never knew that there is such thing as palette cleanser after a curry meal!! That's a very good idea. Also, caramelized walnuts sounds yummmm!!

K and S said...

Indeed Jalna!

I guess it nixes the cravings for something sweet after something spicy, Kal :)

Take care you two.
Kat