Friday, February 15, 2019

this and that

Yesterday, I ran some errands then had lunch at Shake Shack.

I tried their Chick'n Shack...a crisp coating...very moist and meaty chicken.

Fluffy bun, buttermilk dressing, pickles and julienned lettuce...loved this.

Also love the sakura cups...Spring is coming!

Valentine's was low key.

I bought some pre-made food items from the department food floor and dipped some strawberries blinging them up with some sprinkles.

p.s. I gave Satoshi this bar of chocolate, he likes milk over dark...loved the wrapper, apparently there were 50? different types to choose from...hope you had a nice Valentine's Day!

Have a nice weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Japan strawberries dipped in chocolate with sprinkles!!! I thought you purchased them, and impressed that you made them. Yummmmmm!
v

Rowena said...

that chicken reminds me of my weakness for KFC, and the funny thing is that I got MotH addicted to the Original Recipe too. valentine's is whatever in our house...neither of us thinks it's a big deal but sometimes it's fun to go all out and cook something yummy!

K and S said...

so easy V, just melt the chocolate and dip the berries, then put the sprinkles :)

That is so cool that MotH got addicted to Original Recipe KFC, Rowena :)

Take care you two.
Kat

KirkK said...

Spring can't come soon enough around these parts Kat!

K and S said...

Kirk, hope you get some Spring weather soon :)

Take care.
Kat