Tuesday, February 02, 2021

snack mix

So this is my snack mix...which was a spin off from the Dalgona Ramen idea.

A package with an assortment of arare, nut and sesame crackers, a package of honey butter mixed nuts, a tube of Marble chocolate (like plain M & Ms), a handful of pumpkin seeds and a package of baby star ramen.
They sell the baby star ramen like this, in snack size packages.
Just mix everything together and eat.

I nixed making the caramel, because I am not good at it & didn’t want to waste anymore butter & sugar.. 

Satoshi approved of this mix and I have several more packages of the baby star ramen so I'll make more of this again if I can find the same ingredients.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks so ono! yah, adding all those other things might have clashed with the dalgona. It's already sweet and actually salty. But, I'm going to try adding nuts and stuff too!
v

K and S said...

look forward to seeing your mix V!

Take care!
Kat

jalna said...

Looks good! I like that you didn't do the caramel part.

KirkK said...

Very nice Kat!