Thursday, March 10, 2022

ikegami baien & mos food truck

Yesterday the weather was sunny but still chilly.

We went to check out the Ikegami Baien (plum garden) because we heard it was in full bloom.

Here's a short video of the garden. (sound off if you are viewing this at work)

Afterwards, we walked down to the MOS burger food truck and picked up lunch.

They don't have an extensive menu because it is a food truck and I think because it is commemorating their 50th, so they only have their "classic" burgers.

We both got their MOS Cheese.

Each burger is made to order and comes with a side of potato chips.

The chips are thicker than normal and are similar to those "pop" type chips.
According to the staff member, all the burgers are a little larger than what you get at a MOS burger shop.

The chips are perfect with the leftover sauce.

I'm glad we tried this food truck.

Oh and apparently, MOS Day is March 12th.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the plum garden is so beautiful! Gotta mark my calendar to check it out one day.
I just went to a portrait studio to get my passport pix since mine expires in August. Thought it would look nicer than Costco or print shop. Nope, I need to face the fact that it's the subject, not the photographer, LOL
Mos Burger looks so ono!
v

K and S said...

aw V, I'm sure it looks great!

Take care!
Kat

jalna said...

This reminded me of a hamburger truck on Miyajima Island. Me and Sweetie shared a cheeseburger with a side of ramen. LOL. It was so good!

KirkK said...

Wow Mos Burgers....talk about a blast from the past......man, I last had one in like 2001! I think all the locations in Hawaii closed down.

K and S said...

ooh that sounds ono Jalna!

yeah they had one in Waikiki Kirk :)

Take care you two!
Kat