Tuesday, May 24, 2022

hiyashi salad curry

I thought I had posted about this, but couldn't find it anywhere on my blog...if you have seen a post, please let me know where it is...ha!

Alice's hiyashi salad curry...hiyashi means cold.

What they do is cut a curry pan and fill it alongside the curry with some salad and drizzle on some dressing.

In the past it was a caesar salad dressing, but on this day it was more like a vinaigrette.

Overall, not the healthiest because it is fried, but delicious.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, I know you posted about it because I tried it and loved it. I thought it was something you saw on tv that you copied...salad and caesar dressing in the curry pan.
I asked if you eat 2 because the curry pan here are so small that I could eat 2 (or 3)!
v

jalna said...

V has such a good memory.

K and S said...

I guess I only posted it on IG, V!

She does Jalna :)

Take care you two.
Kat

KirkK said...

We all need some fried food in our lives from time to time Kat! ;o)

K and S said...

I agree Kirk, hopefully it is fried properly too :)

Take care!
Kat