Wednesday, May 11, 2022

reminiscing

There used to be a gadget that I had on this blog that would bring up posts on the same date but different years...

Eventually, blogger stopped allowing us to use it, or the people who created the gadget stopped updating it…I can’t remember which.

Anyway, I didn’t have anything to post, so I manually looked up these, and thought you might enjoy reminiscing...

One year ago...we were checking out Bakurry

Eight years ago, it was the first Mother's Day without mom.

Fourteen years ago we shared this article.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! in the Japan Times!!
So nice to be able to go back and re-visit past blogs.
Thanks for sharing.
v

K and S said...

Thanks V :)

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

omg...blast.from.the.past! see, that's one good thing about blogs; they help you remember stuff for later on (aiyah!).

jalna said...

Wow. Ditto what V said!

K and S said...

Rowena, I know! this blog has helped me remember stuff :)

Thanks Jalna :)

Take care you two.
Kat

KirkK said...

I love that post from 2008......man, we've been doing this for quite a while now!

K and S said...

I am so glad we are friends Kirk :)

Take care!
Kat