Thursday, May 12, 2022

tuesday

Tuesday, I saw a crow on the electric pole pecking away at something.

I thought he might be bullying the sparrows that live in the electric pole, but I saw something that looked "wet" and that was kinda swaying...it kinda looked like a bone of sorts...

And then with my phone's camera this is as close as I could get.

The thing that is hanging down does look like bones, maybe of a frog?! ew

But the dark thingy that is smushed into the metal shaft above kinda looks like a bird or as Satoshi said, looks like "doo doo".

Whatever it is, I hope it won't fall on me when I pass under it...

or you will be able to hear me scream where you are if it does....ha!

UPDATE: Wednesday afternoon, it is gone...eep! at least it won't fall on me or anyone else...

I guess I should also be thankful that the crow didn't leave it on my lanai....


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, that is soooo gross!!!
it does look like doo doo!
v

K and S said...

V, It kinda reminded me of the smushed frogs on the road, except had that leg bone hanging...

Take care!
Kat

Karen said...

Hi! I found you when I was looking for Japanese laundry items and came across your post from 2008. Most people have abandoned their Blogs (like me!) and I'm SO glad you're still here and writing! Take care!
And I agree, the crow's snack looks gross!
-Karen

K and S said...

Thank you for commenting Karen, I appreciate it :)

Take care!
Kat

KirkK said...

That does in fact look like.....well, what you described Kat!

K and S said...

I'm glad whatever it was went away, Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat