Monday, May 09, 2022

sad

Was going to get my hair colored on Friday and as I waited for the mall to open, I checked out the store directory and noticed that the shop's name was gone...

So, when the mall opened I went to the 7th floor where the shop is/was located and noticed that they closed last month...boo!

I hadn't been getting my hair colored monthly like I had pre-pandemic, so I wasn't aware they were closing.

On the way home, I bought this cream type coloring thingy.

Should only take 10 minutes to color and I can do it whenever I want.

Hope it isn't too messy.

I checked online and luckily they do have other franchise shops nearby, but for now I’ll try this.

6 comments:

jalna said...

Good luck! I colored my hair for just a short period in my life, but I always dreaded the mess so I kinda stopped.

Kalin's Mommy said...

I HAVE to color my hair and I hate doing it, so messy and unfortunately the box coloring doesn't last like salon coloring! Mich

Anonymous said...

I've been doing the 10 minute Bigen at home for years after my hair stylist suggested it as a touch up. Sure saved me tons of $$$ paying about $8 per box and I can use only half so about $4 per color! Haha, she must regret telling me since I never booked another color appt after that.

I think coloring long hair is might be messier than short hair. Friends of mine who do home color have their husbands help (hint hint, Satoshi!)
v

K and S said...

I was actually coloring my own hair in Osaka, Jalna, but I agree it is messy.

It was messy Mich, so after I use this up, I am going to try the salon :)

V, I think this tube can do at least 5 times, after I use it up I'm gonna go to the salon, more easy :) I used to help my mom and aunty color their hair when they did it at home.

Take care everyone.
Kat

KirkK said...

All those places that have closed because of the pandemic; quite sad.

K and S said...

I agree Kirk.

Take care.
Kat