Thursday, October 06, 2022

number 4

Got my vaccine ticket in the mail last Friday.

On Monday I called our neighborhood doctor’s office, but they had already given out their allotment of vaccines.

So I called our ward’s vaccine call center, the person helping me was super efficient.

She punched in my name, ticket number, choice of vaccine, day, time and area that I wanted to receive my vaccine at, into her computer and came up with a couple of choices for me.

I’m scheduled for my 4th vaccine later today, which should be the Pfizer “merge” vaccine.

Hoping there won’t be any chills or headaches like the last one.

6 comments:

Lindsay-Jean said...

Glad you were able to get it and hope you don't have any side effects!

jalna said...

That envelope! Five languages plus braille!

Anonymous said...

I guess I should schedule my combo too. CVS has a covid/flu "special" and keeps texting me to schedule. Scared. Plus really trying to get up my nerve for the "new" shingles vaccine. More scared.
v

Rowena said...

that's what I call efficiency. I hope you won't have to deal with any bad after effects.

KirkK said...

Hope all goes well Kat!

K and S said...

Thanks LJ!

Too bad the form we need to fill out is only in Japanese, Jalna!

aiyah V, hope you can get all the vaccines you need, without any side effects.

Thanks Rowena!

Thanks Kirk!

Take care everyone!
Kat