Friday, September 25, 2026

mitas coffee

Wanted to try Mitas Coffee but wanted to have Satoshi along with me.

The reason is that this coffee shop is cashless, and I have a rule about using my credit card in Japan

I only use my credit card when my bill is 1000 yen or higher

So just to buy a coffee is a no go for me

I think they first started as a coffee truck...

Their menu says their coffees are pour over, but they actually had the ones we tried pre-made
Satoshi ordered the Mitas Blend 1 (Brazil and Costa Rica)...600 yen (tax included)
watch your step when going to the 2nd floor, there is a huge step down...
Kat tried the Mitas Blend 2 (Brazil, Costa Rica & Kenya)...600 yen (tax included)

They also have two expensive pour overs and two types of espresso drinks

Delicious coffee, free wifi and air conditioning on the 2nd floor!

I'll be back whenever Satoshi will be able to come along.

Mitas Coffee
1-2-18 Tamagawa
Ota, Tokyo
Hours: 7:00-17:00
*check their Instagram for days off
*cashless only

ps our weather has been so krazy, rainy ("cool") days, blazing days...maybe another typhoon on the way?!

as for Chiba, it looks like it will take a minimum of 3 months to get their train service and electricity restored?!

hope you have a safe weekend!

No comments: