Friday, September 18, 2026

this and that

tried a new (to me) sandwich from Dean & Deluca, honey curry chicken

I like that it had lots of veggies in it

pumpkin chocolate bread/cake?! from Dean & Deluca was kinda dry, and could've been more chocolatey
the price of white rice has come down! well, at the place I buy our brown rice from anyway...

I bought this 2 kilo bag for 1450 yen (plus tax)

I'm all for lower prices as long as the lowered price is fair to the farmers, if it has to be higher, as long as the farmers get their fair share, I'm willing to pay more

hydrogen roasted coffee by UCC.

Satoshi's workplace were giving these out at the recent Smart Energy Week show that was held at Makuhari Messe

He said the coffee didn't taste different from the coffee we normally drink

t-a-l-l sunflower...hello!
I love that I found this bus stop near our apartment it makes buying rice not so hard to transport...wish I had found this many moons ago! would've saved me so many long haul trips from the train station...

myoga from Satoshi's tour guide friend...they grew it! (thank you!)

huge asian pear! so sweet
huge sweet potato, I think this variety was called Beni Kirishima

Went to the dentist on Monday to check on the gum that had laser surgery

The hygienist and doctor said that it healed nicely, so my visit was less than 5 minutes!

gotta love the medical here, I think the total for surgery and 2 visits were less than 2000 yen (tax included)

lunch was at Shake Shack...was the first one in and had the whole restaurant to myself.

The fries were so crisp on the outside and kinda "creamy" on the inside

Silver Week starts today, as well as Typhoon 25 (Dujuan), we have something planned, but might have to change because of the typhoon

have a safe weekend

No comments: