Wednesday, September 09, 2026

takashimaya futakotamagawa

near my dentist is Takashimaya Futakotamagawa

I've always seen people sitting here

I recently learned that there is Wi-Fi here, so it is convenient when waiting for someone

or for your dentist appointment...ha! 

in the corridor that links the south building to the main building they always have flowers and often have contests to win the flowers that they have on display

I thought these begonias were interesting!
unusual too!

and I saw this guy carrying his furry one in this teeny carrier!

The chihuahua was barking quite a bit, I think it was mad that its carrier was too small!

so fun to people watch...

p.s. it is still raining in Japan.

Chiba had flooding again and many other parts of Japan too

I know Hawaii has a hurricane coming...stay safe everyone!

6 comments:

KirkK said...

That is a teeny dog carrier Kat! Looks like the one's made for cats!

jalna said...

Those spotted leaves are so cool!

K and S said...

Kirk, I've seen cat carriers bigger than that one! Take care! Kat

K and S said...

Jalna, I thought so too! Take care! Kat

Anonymous said...

absolutely love those flowers!
v

K and S said...

V, so different yeah?! Take care! Kat