We tried them during the pandemic, then they went out of business, not sure exactly when
And while I was walking around the neighborhood recently, I noticed they were now operating from a house.
So, Satoshi and I went to check them out
They share a space with a beauty salon
Satoshi said it wasn't too spicy and enjoyed the flavor of the katsuobushi that was also used
Lucky we have this blog to remember what we tried.
This time around he tried the pork nankotsu (cartilage) curry, he said he enjoyed this...1190 yen (tax included)
Kat tried the no water chicken curry, this is cooked with just veggies, spices and chicken and uses the liquid from the veggies....1145 yen (tax included)
Delicious
We're glad we reconnected with this shop and look forward to trying their keema curry...we'll be back
Namara Masara
1-14-7 Higashiyaguchi
Ota, Tokyo
Open daily: 11:00-22:00
No comments:
Post a Comment