Friday, July 27, 2007

rockin' girl blogger

When I read Rowena's post, I found out that she had nominated me for the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award. (eh, wow, thanks!)

According to the rules, you have to nominate 5 other female bloggers and they in turn nominate 5 more and this is how it gets passed around.

So the 5 that I'd like to nominate are:
Tea @ Tea and Cookies -- the topics that Tea posts about are thought-provoking and her photos are delicious
Sue @ My Korean Kitchen -- Sue takes in-depth looks at making the food of her culture
Carol @ Paris Breakfasts --Carol's watercolors and photos are beautiful
Ellie @ Kitchen Wench -- I love how Ellie writes, it sometimes brings a smile and her dog, Mr Woofy is a cutie!
Barbara @ Winos and Foodies -- Barbara's posts are thought-provoking and I love her foodie adventures.

There were so many blogs to choose from that it was hard to nominate just five. I hope you check out these rockin' girl blogs for yourself and maybe get hooked on them as well.

Have a nice weekend!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

you ARE a rockin' girl blogger, kat. congrats on your award! -bourgogne

Monkey Wrangler said...

If a man functioning in the role of a housewife can nominate you, then I second it! Congrats Kat!

K and S said...

Thanks Bourgogne and Monkeywrangler. Believe me, if I could nominate guys I would have, you and some others that have blogs are rockin' too.

Take care you two.
Kat

Anonymous said...

The first thing I zeroed on was Mr. Woofy! It really is hard to choose just 5 no? ;-)

K and S said...

Tell me about it, Rowena! I actually wanted to add in a few guys just to mix it up a bit ;)

Take care and thanks again.
Kat

Barbara said...

Oh Kat. Thank you. I'm honoured you think I rock.You rock too.

K and S said...

Barbara, thank you.

Take care.
Kat

Tea said...

Aw, thanks so much! I'm chuffed at the honor. Rock on!:-)

K and S said...

Thank you Tea!

Take care.
Kat

Anonymous said...

Awwww, shucks! Thanks for the extreme compliment, I'm so glad you like what I do enough to nominate me for this! You're totally rockin in the blog world too, and I hope one day I will make it to Japan so we can rock a kitchen together ;)

K and S said...

I look forward to that day, Ellie!

Take care!
Kat

Parisbreakfasts said...

:O
THANKS
You never said!
What a nice thing :)

K and S said...

Thank you Carol!

Take care.
Kat