Thursday, June 14, 2012

le noued papillon

I had been wanting to bring Satoshi to Le Noued Papillon ever since I had eaten there with my French class.

Well, yesterday, I got the chance to bring him here for a belated birthday lunch.

Our meals started off with a slice of pate campagne & a tiny octopus simmered in a tomato sauce....mmm!

For my main, I chose the coq au vin (chicken simmered in red wine). It was my first time trying this dish and it was delicious. The sauce was quite rich.

Satoshi, not a fan of chicken, went with the eggplant & pork moussaka, I don't think this dish is "French" but it sure was tasty.

Our meals came with a drink of choice, and we both chose a glass of red wine.

And to finish, tiny profiteroles...perfect ending to a great meal.

Satoshi said he enjoyed the food, and I'm glad I was able to bring him here...we'll be back.

Le Noeud Papillon
1-5-7 Azuchimachi
Chuo, Osaka
PHone: 06.6262.0123

3 comments:

Rowena said...

You had me at the pate...we ate SO MUCH of that stuff last week! Thank god for french food!

K said...

Everything looks great, especially the dessert!

K and S said...

can't wait to see all the ono stuff you guys had Rowena!

Thanks K, it was a great day!

Take care you two.
Kat