Sunday, June 17, 2012

the flight

FYI: my posts won't be changed to Hawaii time.

So, the menu on the flight changed, for the better, whoo!

I've written about the Syaarii bar wraps previously, here, so I was pleased to see that it was part of our inflight meal.

A ham wrap and a fried shrimp wrap. The fried shrimp wrap's outer was coated with purple shiso...yum!

Mon chou chou still does their dessert, only now they have a branch called Le Ciel (the sky) Mon chou chou.

This time around it was their chocolate version....I only ate half but it was delish.

I liked the fact that JAL incorporated local businesses in their meals.

The plane was packed (though I think it was a smaller plane), which is good for Hawaii because that means more tourists are travelling.

Check out the sky last night...It's good to be in Hawaii.

10 comments:

Kathy YL Chan said...

Welcome back home! Wish I was there as well hehe ^_^

K and S said...

Thanks Jalna :)

I wish you were here too Kathy :)

Take care you two.
Kat

Su-Lin said...

What a delicious looking dessert! Hope you're having a great time at home!

K and S said...

thanks Su-Lin :)

Take care.
Kat

Deb in Hawaii said...

Wow! That looks like a pretty good airline meal. ;-)

kvartiri posutochno kiev said...

stopping pliz!

K and S said...

it was actually decent Deb!

not sure what you mean Kvartiri, but thanks for stopping by.

Take care you two.
Kat

K said...

Wow, this airplane food looks and sounds delicious!

Rowena said...

Fried shrimp wrap! I'm gonna use that idea for the next brown bag lunch for the moth. Heck I'll even make one for myself.

K and S said...

it was K! a great improvement from the past couple of flights on JAL!

Hope MotH & you like this Rowena!

Take care you two.
Kat