Sunday, June 24, 2012

regal bakery

I think I heard about Regal Bakery from my twitter friends awhile back.

So, since I was passing by the airport area the other day, I stopped in to see if they had any doughnuts left.

I picked up their coconut, walnut & rocky road...90 cents a piece.

Their doughnuts are mostly all cake type, which can sometimes be really dry and tasteless, but these were very moist and delicious.

I think my favorite out of these were the coconut and walnut. The rocky road was okay but they had those tiny marshmallows you find in sugary cereals that are kinda styrofoam-ish?!

Still, I wouldn't mind trying some of their other flavors like maple bacon...I'll be back.

Regal Bakery
3040 Ualena Street
Honolulu, Hawaii
Phone: 808.838.1229
Hours: Monday-Friday 5:30-13:30, Saturday 8:00-14:00

11 comments:

Dennis K. said...

Wow those are some pretty looking donuts!

K and S said...

thanks Dennis, hope to try more while I'm here.

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

Doh! Homer Simpson popped into my head when I saw that pink donut logo. And at 90 cents each, that is cheap!

K and S said...

I hope we get to try that bacon one next Rowena :)

Take care.
Kat

Deb in Hawaii said...

That coconut one looks really good!
;-)

K said...

$0.90 each, that's great!

K and S said...

it was Deb!

it was a great price K!

Take care you two.
Kat

jalna said...

Ooooh, another place to check out on the way home from the swap meet. How's the parking?

K and S said...

only 3 stalls to the left of their building Jalna, but maybe if you're going with your sisters, someone can jump out and buy um :)

Take care.
Kat

jalna said...

Sounds like a plan Kat. Thanks!!

K and S said...

hope you like them Jalna :)

Take care.
Kat