Sunday, August 19, 2012

hawaii revisits

I went back to Kamehameha Bakery to check out some of their other items.

A couple chocolate glazed, an apple fritter & two small ensemadas...everything totalled under $5 (with tax)!

The apple fritter could use a touch more apple, but, it reminded me of an apple-cinnamon bread that was deep fried then glazed with sugar...yum!

The chocolate glazed are their glazed doughnuts topped with a sweet chocolate. Really melt in your mouth soft and delicious.

My mom enjoyed her ensemada and froze the other one for another day.

Definitely a great place and relatively reasonably priced.

4 comments:

K said...

Ooh, the chocolate glazed is calling my name! :o)

K and S said...

hope you get some chocolate glazed doughnuts, K!

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

The thought just occurred to me....how much is a gallon of milk now? If it's more than what you paid for those goodies, then I be sticker shocked!

K and S said...

dunno what a gallon costs, I buy the half gallon at Don Quijote for about 2 or 3 dollars.

Take care.
Kat