Sunday, December 30, 2012

books 2012

A list of what I've read this year...

1. Diane Mott Davidson "Double Shot"

2. Dr. Seuss "The Bippolo Seed & other lost stories"

3. Julia Child "My Life in France"

4. Gyo Fujikawa "Child's Book of Poems"

5. Florent Chavouet "Tokyo Sanpo"

6. Kristina Springer "The Espressologist"

7. Aimee Bender "The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake"

8. Cathy Lamb "Julia's Chocolates"

9. Hannah Tunnicliffe "The Colour of Tea"

10. Erica Bauermeister "Joy for Beginners"

11. Amy Thomas "Paris My Sweet"

12. Molly Wizenberg "A Homemade Life"

13. Nicole Mones "The Last Chinese Chef"

Please tell me the titles of books you enjoyed this year.

2 comments:

h said...

Of the various books I read this past year I thoroughly enjoyed:

Perfection Salad by Laura Shapiro

Fashionable Food: Seven Decades of Food Fads by Sylvia Lovegren (this one was particularly good)

K and S said...

ooh thanks H, I'll see if I can get these from Amazon Japan.

Take care.
Kat