Wednesday, December 12, 2012

plumbing

Friday, we had some plumbing problems in our bath area, so we told our building manager and he quickly got someone to call us.

Saturday, we were surprised to see two 60-ish year old women...they were at our doorstep to fix our plumbing.

5 minutes later, our drainage was de-clogged and they were on their way.

As for the other plumbing problem, which was a non-stop dripping faucet, it needed to be tended to by the maker of our bathtub.

Of course, when the two young guys came by on Monday, the faucet "decided" to stop dripping. Still, they said they would need to change the whole system, so that will be done on another day.

I really appreciate the quickness of our building manager, and the quickness of the "fixers"...thank you!

9 comments:

Rowena said...

I can just imagine those two elderly ladies showing up at your place. If something like that happened here I would figure that they were from the church soliciting donations.

K and S said...

the only church soliciting we see here is from the Jehovah Witness peeps, Rowena. They always like to ask through our interphone (when I answer in English) if I'm Filipino, WT?!

Take care.
Kat

K said...

I'm glad they were able to fix the drain for you!

K and S said...

We are happy too K!

Take care.
Kat

Anonymous said...

I'm glad they came and fixed everything quickly. Yay! I'm impressed with the elderly women. :-)

KirkK said...

That's pretty neat....I'd have been a bit shocked to see two elderly women at my door to clear out a stopped drain. Neat story....

K and S said...

speedy is good, Paz :)

indeed Kirk :)

Take care you two.
Kat

Rowena said...

If you're filipino? Okay let me guess...there are a lot of filipino maids in Japan or something? Lots here. I never thought to answer in english...haha, that gives me an idea.

K and S said...

not sure but I think it is because a lot of the Jehovah's that recruit the Japanese, are Filipino, Rowena. anyway, I even have our answer machine in English, cuts down on LOTS of sales :)

Take care.
Kat