Wednesday, December 26, 2012

things I'm liking (disliking)

IMG_2511 How was your Christmas? I hope it was everything you wanted it to be. I didn't get my "white Christmas" and I'm sure Satoshi was happy because he hates the cold...makes you wonder who is from Hawaii, yeah?!

Anyway, I wanted to share some things I've tried that I'm liking and disliking...starting with disliking...

These "cookies" by Gerblé were hard and very very bland, dunno that this could really be a French Diet Secret...

IMG_2549 180 snacks, a company from the US, makes these rice puff snacks, which are supposedly only 180 calories.

IMG_2590 This was delicious, lots of almonds and dried blueberries.

IMG_2594 McVitie's digestive biscuits in fig and chocolate.

IMG_2595 This was really figgy and I think they used dark chocolate...perfect.

What have you been enjoying?

6 comments:

Rona Y said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!

You can have some of our snow as a gift. And it's also -26C (-36C with the windchill), so there's plenty of cold to share, too!

Hope you have a great new year's, too! (And those McVities look delicious! My favourites are still the matcha ones!)

K and S said...

Thanks Rona! Happy Holidays to you too :) Hope you can come back to visit soon.

Take care.
Kat

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...

I hope you had a nice Christmas! Ready for the New Years? I wish every year that I could celebrate NY with my family and relatives... :( It's such a normal day for us here... The almond pops look delicious. I like those kind of snacks. :)

K and S said...

I wish you could come back to Japan to celebrate too, Nami :)

Take care.
Kat

K said...

Maybe they're diet cookies because you lose your appetite after eating them... Haha

K and S said...

lol that would have to be it, K!

Take care.
Kat