Saturday, February 20, 2016

critters burger & streamers coffee company

Thursday, I had a dental appointment.

Afterwards, I ran some errands and then snagged the last table at Critters Burgers.

This time around I had their BBQ Cheeseburger.

The burger was a bit too salty this time around.

I'm glad they are still in business though...I'll be back to try their sandwiches.

Just around the corner is Streamers Coffee Company...they closed at their previous location back in 2014 and re-opened in their new location the other week.

I tried their military latte...I think they call it military because it sort of looks like camouflage.

Matcha, white chocolate and espresso...780 yen...it was pricey but the cup was HUGE.

I hope to bring Satoshi to try this place...

Our weather is still krazy, hope you have a nice weekend!

Streamers Coffee Company
1-10-19 Nishi-Shinsaibashi
Chuo, Osaka
Phone: 06.6252.7088
Hours: 8:00-22:00
Days off not set

5 comments:

jalna said...

Your coffee looks good. But the burgers and fries made my mouth go OOOOOOOOO!!!

K and S said...

they have an avocado sandwich I wanna try, Jalna :)

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Should have stuck with the Teri burger Kat! The name of the place makes me lugh....

K said...

Ooh the latte looks pretty!

K and S said...

a lot of places have funny names Kirk :)

and tasty K :)

Take care you two.
Kat