Saturday, February 20, 2016

critters burger & streamers coffee company

bbq cheese❤︎  #crittersburger #osaka #japan #latergram Thursday, I had a dental appointment.

Afterwards, I ran some errands and then snagged the last table at Critters Burgers.

This time around I had their BBQ Cheeseburger.

The burger was a bit too salty this time around.

I'm glad they are still in business though...I'll be back to try their sandwiches.

military latte❤︎  #streamercoffeecompany #osaka #japan #latte Just around the corner is Streamers Coffee Company...they closed at their previous location back in 2014 and re-opened in their new location the other week.

I tried their military latte...I think they call it military because it sort of looks like camouflage.

Matcha, white chocolate and espresso...780 yen...it was pricey but the cup was HUGE.

I hope to bring Satoshi to try this place...

Our weather is still krazy, hope you have a nice weekend!

Streamers Coffee Company
1-10-19 Nishi-Shinsaibashi
Chuo, Osaka
Phone: 06.6252.7088
Hours: 8:00-22:00
Days off not set

5 comments:

jalna said...

Your coffee looks good. But the burgers and fries made my mouth go OOOOOOOOO!!!

K and S said...

they have an avocado sandwich I wanna try, Jalna :)

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Should have stuck with the Teri burger Kat! The name of the place makes me lugh....

K said...

Ooh the latte looks pretty!

K and S said...

a lot of places have funny names Kirk :)

and tasty K :)

Take care you two.
Kat