Friday, February 05, 2016

genti osier

Yesterday, I got together with my host mom, host brother's wife and my host sister for lunch.

It's been awhile since my host sister has been able to join us.

While the food at Genti Osier wasn't too good, the dessert service was nice and it was nice to be able to catch up with everyone over lunch.

My host mom and I also celebrated our birthdays early.

I'm glad we've been able to keep in touch over the years. (Thank you!)

Have a nice weekend!

Genti Osier
2-8-9 Kitano-cho, Ijinkan club Part 2, 1F
Kobe, Hyogo
Phone: 078.231.2815
Closed Tuesdays
Hours: 11:30-22:00

3 comments:

KirkK said...

Too bad about the food, but it's always great to see folks whom you haven't in a while. Happy Birthday Kat!

K said...

I'm glad the desserts were nice!

K and S said...

that is true Kirk :)

me too K!

Take care you two.
Kat