Monday, August 20, 2018

misumi flower shop

There is a tiny flower shop in our neighborhood that we stumbled upon...Misumi Flower Shop.

I don't buy flowers too often, but when I do, it is usually for my mom and grandma.

I like this shop because the grandpa that runs this shop is always so nice.

Like the shop I used to buy from in Osaka, he always asks if I want him to cut the stem shorter.

I'm glad I found a reasonable and friendly place to buy flowers at.

Misumi Flower Shop
7-14-12 Ikegami
Ota, Tokyo
Phone:03.3751.1859
Hours & Days Off N/A

5 comments:

KirkK said...

Looks like you're having fun exploring the neighborhood Kat.

jalna said...

Awwww . . . so sweet!

K and S said...

amazing what we find while walking around Kirk :)

the grandpa is so cute, Jalna :)

Take care you two.
Kat

Rowena said...

it's amazing how a little bit of friendliness [from a shop owner] goes such a long way!

K and S said...

so true Rowena!

Take care.
Kat