Wednesday, August 22, 2018

sawamura bakery

I saw a line outside of Sawamura Bakery, which apparently has their main shop in Karuizawa.

When I passed by the shop a little later the line was gone, so I went inside and picked up a garlic walnut stick and curry pan.

The garlic walnut stick was super buttery and garlicky.

The curry pan had a thick slice of eggplant and slightly spicy curry inside.

I want to go back to try the lunch menu in their restaurant.

I'll be back.

Sawamura Bakery
5-24-55 Sendagaya, NeWoman Shinjuku
Shinjuku, Tokyo
Phone: 03.5362.7735
Hours: 7:00-25:00 (1:00am)

7 comments:

KirkK said...

Lots of bakeries around you Kat.

K and S said...

tons all over Japan Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat

jalna said...

The stuff you bought sound so interesting!

Rowena said...

garlic and walnuts = yum!

K and S said...

so good with beer or wine Jalna!

indeed Rowena!

Take care you two.
Kat

K said...

Both sound delicious!

K and S said...

Thanks K, I hope to go back and try other items :)

Take care.
Kat