Tuesday, August 21, 2018

press butter sand

Press Butter Sand is the latest shop created by BAKE, which makes cheese cake tarts.

If you remember they also have shops called RINGO...hand held apple pies.

Press Butter Sand are two buttery shortbread cookies filled with caramel and buttercream.

"Sand" is the Japanese way to shorten the word for sandwich.

You cannot go wrong with using butter.

The lines I've seen for this are krazy but I got lucky when I went to Shinjuku Lumine.

Right now, you can only buy this in Tokyo, but I'm sure it will start branching out soon.

This is great for gifts.

I'll be back.

Press Butter Sand
Lumine Est
Shinjuku, Tokyo
Phone: 120.319.235
Hours: weekdays 11:00-22:00, weekends & holidays 10:30-21:30

6 comments:

jalna said...

Ooooh!!

K and S said...

things to look for when you visit Jalna :)

Take care.
Kat

K and S said...

hope you get to try the next time you come to Japan Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

using butter makes me happy, but eating it makes me happier :-)

K and S said...

I agree Rowena :)

Take care.
Kat

K and S said...

very yum K :)

Take care.
Kat