Sunday, January 27, 2019

vanni

Whenever there isn't anything interesting on television, I love checking out the local cable channel.

That's how I found out about Vanni, a tiny sweets shop in our area.

They have cakes as well as these cream puffs.

Like Beard Papa, they fill the cream puffs after you order.

I bought the almond chocolate one for myself and the cookie type for Satoshi...both were filled with their custard filling.

Delicious and the chou (cream puff) wasn't soggy...I'll be back.

Vanni
3-40-8 Ikegami
Ota, Tokyo
Phone: 03.3751.1716
Closed: Mondays
Hours: 10:00-17:00

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks so scrumptious! I think as much as I love pastries and sweets, it's like eating costco hotdogs...so good when I eat it but suffer weeklong guilt after so only eat couple a year LOL
V

K and S said...

V...lol, you're so funny...

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

I like that style with the sable cookie on top, so different.

Rowena said...

this is something that both MotH and I would love (he is crazy for super spicy food).

K and S said...

Rowena, they have something called melon pan here and it also has the cookie top too.

Take care!
Kat

K and S said...

Rowena, when you visit, we need to go :)

Take care!
Kat

K and S said...

It really was Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat