Saturday, April 13, 2019

circus doughnuts

When I visited Kinuta Park, I also picked up some of Circus Doughnuts' doughnut pops for us to try.

I'm glad they had 6 pieces, perfect to divide between Satoshi and I, usually most food items are sold in odd numbers.

I tried the lemon glazed, chocolate coconut & cinnamon...Satoshi tried the strawberry, caramel and honey.

They were perfectly fried and glazed.

I'm glad we got to try these and will be back when we are in the area.

Circus Doughnuts (UPDATE: 3/2020 this shop is no longer in business)
4-11-2 Yoga
Setagaya, Tokyo
Phone: 03.6447.9218
Closed Wednesdays
Hours: 10:00-18:00

4 comments:

jalna said...

Looks good!

K and S said...

it was ono Jalna!

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

too much cuteness!

K and S said...

Rowena, Japan is the land of cute :)

Take care.
Kat