Monday, April 22, 2019

pizza olive

A new kiosk opened up in the JR Kamata Station recently called Pizza Olive.

Since Satoshi didn't need dinner on Friday, I tried their seafood pizza...750 yen (tax included)

I like that they sell their pizzas in half sizes.

The thin crust was a little too hard for my liking.

But, there was various seafood (squid, shrimp, clams) and some veggies (bell pepper, mushroom) on the pizza.

I want to try their regular crust to compare...I'll be back.

Pizza Olive
JR Kamata Station, 2F
Ota, Tokyo

5 comments:

KirkK said...

Too bad about the crust Kat.....and no "olives" for toppings??? ;o)

jalna said...

I love thin-crust pizza!

K and S said...

I guess I could've added some, Kirk, but this pizza has pre-set toppings.

I love thin crust too Jalna, but this was just too hard.

Take care you two.
Kat

Rowena said...

never thought I'd see a pizza half, but a useful idea (and they can sell the other half by the slice at the kiosk).

K and S said...

Rowena, as I walked past their kiosk the other day, the more halves you buy, the more discount they give you.

Take care.
Kat