Wednesday, April 03, 2019

sakura walk (kugahara-tamagawa)

Yesterday started out sunny, so I got out and about.

I started at Kugahara then walked towards Tamagawa, stumbling upon these koi (carp) at Mine Hakusan Shrine.

The green grass with the pink-ish flowers and blue sky was nice to see.

The trees were not in full bloom, but way more in bloom than the past two times I've been here.

It was nice to see people here and there picnic-ing.

The cherry trees are HUGE yeah?!

Be sure to turn around too or you'll miss Mount Fuji.

Glad I got out and about early as the clouds came in after lunch.

3 comments:

Rowena said...

they're enormous! I know of one place not far from ours that has a really old, huge cherry tree, but I dare not visit on the weekends because everybody and everybody's grandma is gonna be there blocking my camera.

KirkK said...

Such a lovely bright and sunny day!

K and S said...

ah Rowena, that is what it is like everywhere in Japan! I try to go early before the crowds and try not to go to touristy areas.

It really was Kirk :)

Take care you two.
Kat