Wednesday, April 24, 2019

kameido tenjinsha

Back in March, we visited Kameido Tenjinsha.

I bookmarked this area and waited for the fuji (wisteria) to bloom.

Tuesday was forecast for the last sunny day for the week, so I went to check it out.

Unfortunately with all the temperature ups and downs they haven't bloomed fully (the first photo is of one of the longest wisteria vines when I went)

We have other things planned for GW (Golden Week), so I'm not sure if I'll be able to go back and check it out again.

Still it was nice to see.

If you'd like to see some of the other photos I took, please look here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

still very pretty, though even the azaleas are not in bloom yet. closest I've ever seen wisteria in bloom was in Sapporo but it was just a vine draped over a wall. Really want to see them hanging through trellises one day.
v

K and S said...

V, when you retire, you should come for a couple of months, that way you can see all the different flowers and eat the different fruits/veggies.

Take care!
Kat

Rowena said...

those are amazingly long!

jalna said...

Still very pretty!!

K and S said...

Rowena, most places are even longer!

Jalna, it was nice to see.

Take care you two.
Kat

KirkK said...

Very pretty Kat - even without the wisteria fully bloomed.

K and S said...

Thanks Kirk :)

Take care!
Kat