Wednesday, February 26, 2020

seiyoryori suzuki

I was looking at Google Maps and came upon the restaurant, Seiyoryori Suzuki, they serve Western style foods.

Everything is à la carte.

I ordered the beef stew with bread (baguette)

The beef was so melt in the mouth tender!

The demi-glace sauce was a little sweet, you could taste grape juice or something fruity in there! but it was rich and delicious.

I also ordered a salad.

Satoshi enjoyed mopping up the demi-glace with the baguette and some of his rice.

Satoshi ordered the ebi fry (fried shrimp) which came with a salad.

Look how big those shrimp were!

The food was delicious and it was like eating at a fine dining restaurant without being krazy expensive.

We'll be back.

Seiyoryori Suzuki
7-56-9 Nishikamata
Ota, Tokyo
Phone: 03.3736.1177
Closed Wednesdays
Hours: 11:00-14:00 (lunch), 17:00-22:00 (dinner)

5 comments:

Rowena said...

sounds like a rare find in Tokyo. the portions alone look like the meal cost a fortune!

Anonymous said...

Ebi Furai!!! I wonder why I like this better than tempura. Probably the crunch.
I'm also thinking of getting some Vietnamese beef stew for lunch today after seeing this.
v

K and S said...

Rowena, our entrees were about $18 each and wine $5 each, salad $2...total came out to $50 something..

V, I agree sometimes tempura can be soggy.

Take care you two.
Kat

KirkK said...

Was that enough food for Satoshi Kat? I'm worried he didn't get enough to eat. ;o)

K and S said...

lol Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat