Friday, February 07, 2020

torch (dot) bakery

Tried another new (to me) bakery called Torch (dot) Bakery.

The (dot) is just that a dot, but they include it in their name when using katakana...

When I was watching the local cable channel, I realized that this shop was closer than I realized.

So I went to check them out yesterday.

One item that jumped out at me was their carbonara bread topped with thick slices of bacon!

Bechamel (white sauce), cheese, onions, the thick slices of bacon and a medium cooked egg...delicious.

The burnt cheese bits were a plus too!

Another item that jumped out at me was their chocolat beurre...chocolate and butter!

The bread itself was dry but together with all this butter and chocolate...yum!

I'll be back to check out their other items.

Torch.Bakery
1-2-14 Nishirokugo
Ota, Tokyo
Phone: 03.6424.5929
Closed Wednesday
Hours: 8:00-20:00 (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays), 8:00-18:30 (Saturdays, Sundays)

1 comment:

KirkK said...

That looks delicious Kat!