Thursday, August 13, 2020

this guy

When we first moved to Tokyo, I saw this guy and thought he might be homeless because he had so many things on his bicycle.

And then, once when I was walking back from the market, I saw his bicycle parked in front of one of the many pocket parks we have in the neighborhood.

I then realized he wasn't homeless, all the stuff on his bicycle is what he uses to clean the restrooms in these pocket parks.

I've never used the restroom in these pocket parks, but at least now I know they are cleaned.

7 comments:

jalna said...

So cute. Very unTokyo-ish. I can't figure out the black hood over his eyes.

K and S said...

lol Jalna, I blacked out part of his face with "paint" to "protect" his identity :)

Take care!
Kat

KirkK said...

It's Japan so I would expect no less Kat!

jalna said...

Ooooooh, 😂. Was wondering how in the world he can see where he's going. Too funny!!!

K and S said...

true Kirk :)

lol Jalna :)

Take care you two.
Kat

Rowena said...

I like that he uses transport that is environmently friendly ^-^

K and S said...

Rowena, he gets exercise too, yeah?!

Take care.
Kat