Monday, December 14, 2020

update

Some updates of the things I posted about in the past...The stollen from Breadworks started off too sweet but got less sweet and more moist as the days passed (guess things melded) changing my opinion to maybe getting this again next year. 

The brownie butter mochi defrosted then reheated gently in the microwave had a great texture. I'm glad it didn't change after freezing. 

Bummed that the avocado tree I saw in our neighborhood was cut down. 

And I couldn't find out who's kaki tree was in front of our apartment building but glad they picked their 3 kaki before the birds got to it.

I’ll leave you with this...Saturday, as I walked back from Kamata, I saw this pink thing in the distance, so I walked towards it and was surprised to see a HUGE sasanqua (type of camellia) tree!

So pretty!

Have a good week.

5 comments:

KirkK said...

Lovely tree Kat! Too bad about the Avocado tree being cut down....such a waste.

K and S said...

definitely a waste for that avocado tree Kirk.

Take care.
Kat

jalna said...

Ho, such a pretty pink!

Rowena said...

oh no...avocado got the axe?! I swear reading that part made me feel sick :(

K and S said...

it really was Jalna!

I was sad to no longer see it Rowena.

Take care you two.
Kat