Monday, September 12, 2022

the screen doors

I mentioned that we needed to bring in our screen doors during the renovation...

I "thought" it would fit behind this door...it kind of didn't...

The plastic bag that is made to fit the doors, is L-O-N-G and thick.
The doors itself barely made it into the room I envisioned us keeping them in.

We also labeled the doors so that we know where to put them back and which side was facing outside.

The door would already slam whenever the wind blew, so we've always had this tied.

With all the earthquakes we've been having lately, I hope this will also help the screen doors to stay upright.


Luckily, Satoshi's drawers have wheels, so he could move it a little so that the screen doors could kinda fit behind the door.

I really like this time of year, because we can leave the sliding door open a little for ventilation, but since we cannot use the screen doors, I'll need to watch to make sure no crows or other "creatures" come indoors.

Have a good week! 

6 comments:

Rowena said...

and here I thought we had major problems when we take down the mosquito net doors and play 'tetris' in the garage with MotH's tools and the firewood. hope this will soon be over for you guys!

Anonymous said...

You're making me nervous even though my reno will probably be almost a year away, if ever!
v

KirkK said...

What a pain Kat!

K and S said...

Rowena, 3 months to go...

sorry V! I hope your reno will be easier.

indeed Kirk!

Take care everyone.
Kat

jalna said...

You managed to keep it hidden . . . almost.

K and S said...

Jalna, :)

Take care.
Kat