Wednesday, September 28, 2022

we're 17

Every year I am amazed that I have been able to keep this blog going. (Mount Fuji taken earlier this year from the bullet train)

Thankful to those who still read it, comment, even to those who lurk.

Can't believe this pandemic is still not over.

Japan is opening up on October 11th.

Hopefully I will be able to get my vaccines soon (flu and the "merge" covid one)

Looking forward to the colder weather, our days are still quite warm.

Thank you for being a part of our adventures.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omedetou! I learn so much from your posts: food, travel and culture!
Thank you!
v

K and S said...

Thank you V!

Take care.
Kat

Alan said...

I always read your blog. I like Japan, and I like food (eating), so I find your blog interesting. Keep it up.

Rowena said...

17 years is a long time but you'll be glad to have all this to look back on and 'refresh' your memory if need be. I wanna kick myself so many times for not being diligent about putting up stuff so I can FIND it later on!

I just started the first fire of the season in the woodstove, in September - yikes!

KirkK said...

Wow, time sure flies! Happy 17th!

K and S said...

Thank you Alan.

Whoa Rowena, it is still pretty warm here during the daytime. I know what you mean about looking back to "refresh" the memory, this blog has helped me find stuff sometimes :)

Thank you Kirk!

Take care everyone.
Kat

Yvonne said...

Congrats!!! I have enjoyed your blog for many years. I love getting a glimpse of what day to day life in Japan is like.

April G said...

Congrats! I've been reading your blog for most of those years and have always enjoyed your adventures and the food you share.

K and S said...

Thank you Yvonne!

Thank you April G!

Take care you two.
Kat