Friday, November 25, 2022

this and that

Tokyo People...super high heels...
Found a similar version of this chicken chili sandwich at Family Mart...like their version better than 7-eleven's..the bread is softer.
Hello..
Look up!
I spy Hello Kitty
Tokyo People...probably a Pokemon Go-er, didn’t notice me until I walked passed her

Black Friday started in Japan over a week ago and will apparently last until the end of November.

I know I said we don't celebrate Thanksgiving...well, it was a holiday on Wednesday, Kinro no Kansha no hi (Thanks to the Laborers Day, like Labor Day and Thanksgiving together) so we kind of celebrated Thanksgiving...

I poached some chicken...

And made some kabocha

And some salad (without the kaki)

You probably already heard but Japan beat Germany! krazy!

Tokyo people...loved the guy on the left's sweatshirt...
My host sister sent us these buttery cookies from Sebastien Gaudard.

She recently went to Paris for work (I think)...Thank you!
I had an errand to run yesterday and tried Guzman y Gomez's Fish Cali Burrito...they do not have any explanations on their menu, so I did not know what a "cali burrito" was...after looking online I learned that it is a burrito with french fries and guacamole in it...love!

I also didn't know what “regular” and “light” meant on their menu...but judging from the prices I think regular and light meant the size of the burrito.

Tokyo's case numbers are up...I’m meeting up with V today, and we're also having dinner with her tomorrow.

Have a safe weekend!

5 comments:

Rowena said...

aw Kat, you guys should celebrate Thanksgiving! even if not with turkey (ahem), but for another legit reason to bust out the wine and nibbles.

jalna said...

Uuuuu, V's there! Have a nice outing/dinner!

K and S said...

Rowena, we opened a bottle on Wednesday and drank it up on Friday :)

Jalna, thanks!

Take care you two.
Kat

KirkK said...

Lol on the California Burrito Kat! Every taco shop here does it....not a big fan though.

K and S said...

Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat