Wednesday, December 14, 2022

abc

Had my 6 month cleaning on Monday.

The dentist said I don't have cavities though my gums are kinda weak so gotta be careful not to make them any weaker...sigh

Anyway...I usually eat at Shake Shack after my dentist visits but since the pandemic I hadn't

So, this time around I finally did.

Their ABC...Avocado Bacon Chicken sandwich....(1298 yen tax included)

Crispy chicken thigh perfectly fried, thick slices of avocado and a slice of apple smoked bacon, pickles and their herb dressing on a sweet bread like bun.

So delicious.

Glad I got to try this and that I was able to eat in.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been having dental problems. I got a cavity under a crown and when I went to get it taken care of last week, the anesthetic didn't work so he gave me a 2nd shot which also didn't work. He said I had to reschedule because the max shot I can get in a day is 2. Grrrrr, so I have to go back tomorrow morning. I hope he figured out why they didn't work.

Whenever I go for my semiannual cleaning, they say my teeth are so clean and my gums are so healthy. I think it's because I use Oral B rechargeable toothbrush so they can't understand how I got a cavity.

If the anesthetic works, I guess I'll have problems eating if my mouth is all numb, dribbling down my chin, LOL, bu that hamburger treat sounded so ono.
v

K and S said...

Oh no V, I hope they can figure out what to do, hope you can eat again soon :)

Take care!
Kat

Rowena said...

yikes, weak gums, I hear ya' - that and seasonal aches and pains, especially in this cold weather.

KirkK said...

Glad your dental appointment wasn't too bad and you got your Shake Shack fix Kat!

K and S said...

Rowena, oh man, my heels have started aching, but too chicken to get them checked out...

Kirk, thanks :)

Take care you two.
Kat