Wednesday, December 28, 2022

books

1. "The Memory Tree" by Britta Teckentrup

2. "Kindness Grows" by Britta Teckentrup

3. "The Little Book of Hygge" by Meik Wiking

4. "Coffee Gives me Superpowers" by Ryoko Iwata

5."Alone at home" by Naoko Machida

All of these books have English versions, but since I couldn't get those, I borrowed the Japanese versions from our library.

I'm not too sure how I bookmarked the first two books, but they were really nice books to read.

The third one was about "hygge", which is hard to translate into English, it sort of means "cozy"...

The fourth book was fun to read and the illustrations fun to look at also.

The last book, only had a link to the French version on Goodreads, but it was a cute story about what cats do when they are home alone.

What did you read this year? 

Please leave your suggestions in the comments.

4 comments:

Rowena said...

I'm ashamed to say that my reading goals went bust this year; one book and it wasn't as great as I thought it would be. oh well, there's next year!

K and S said...

Rowena, with all the things that happened this year for you, I can totally understand you not being able to read...there is always next year :)

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Wow, haven't heard the term "hygge" since we were in Denmark and Norway!

K and S said...

Kirk, hope to explore that part of the world soon :)

Take care.
Kat