Tuesday, December 13, 2022

down the street

Sunday, we went down the street to Denny's for lunch.

I ordered their zero meat "hamburger" salad

The lemon olive oil dressing was good but I wish I could have ordered a different dressing...

Satoshi ordered their hamburger dish that was in an onion soup like thing...it came with rice and for his side dish he ordered this mini chocolate parfait and it also came with the drink bar...

After two glasses I had to stop him from drinking only soda...sigh

After lunch we went to Yogenji...caught the end of the kanzakura (winter blooming cherry blossoms)
Their ginkgo tree was still pretty.
The cutest little Jizo statue.


Up to Myokendo to see their fall colors
Down Myokenzaka

It's supposed to rain tonight so I'm glad we were able to get out and about to see some of the fall colors in our area.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

fall colors still so pretty!
v

K and S said...

V, I think the cold weather helped, though with the rain, I think most will fall off the trees.

Take care.
Kat

jalna said...

I just love the yellow orange color.

K and S said...

I love the yellow too Jalna :)

Take care!
Kat

Rowena said...

I gotta ask...what is his favorite soda anyway? thank goodness MotH drinks soda only on occasion.

K and S said...

Rowena, it is a melon (green) soda that he likes.

Take care.
Kat