Tuesday, December 27, 2022

columbia 8

I had been wanting to try Columbia 8's spice curry when we were in Osaka, but never got around to doing so.

So I was happy to learn that they had a shop in Tokyo and I went to check them out after running an errand.

In the Yaechika shopping mall, under Tokyo station, they have an area called Tokyo Curry Quartet, with Columbia 8 being one of the 4 shops.

Look at all the curry spoons coming down from the ceiling!

I took out their keema curry...1100 yen (tax included) each for our dinner on Friday.

I love how they packed the curry separate from the rice (forgot to take a photo).

It was spicy and delicious.

You could also change up the flavor with their dry spices.

There was pickled onion and a shishito pepper on top.

I'm glad we got to try this and look forward to trying the other shops here.

Columbia 8

Tokyo Curry Quartet

Yaechika Shopping Mall, B1

Hours: 11:00-22:00

Closed when Yaechika is

5 comments:

Rowena said...

I saw this place on youtube...did they suggest/offer grapefruit juice with your curry? the vlogger was totally lovin' that curry! wow!

jalna said...

Your photo!! I had to send it to Landon who loves curry.

K and S said...

When I was waiting for my curry, I noticed the thing about grapefruit juice Rowena, they only give people eating there the cup of juice, so I picked up a grapefruit alcoholic drink to have with my curry :)

Jalna, when Landon comes to Japan, he should definitely visit Osaka, where there are tons of these spice curry places!

Take care you two.
Kat

KirkK said...

I have to try this place the next time we're in Tokyo!

K and S said...

Hope it won't disappoint Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat