Wednesday, January 24, 2024

mimosa & deli

Had Mimosa & Deli on my "to try" list for awhile, finally got to try them yesterday when I happened to walk past and they were open!

buy your tickets from the machine and give them to the chef/owner

I was looking for the pudding (flan) button, but accidently bought a different ticket..oops!
 

I purchased the chicken nanban bento 790 yen (tax included)

By the time I walked home, the chicken had soaked up the sweet sour sauce, so it wasn't too crisp, but this had really good flavor.

The tartar sauce was a bit "dry" 

The pudding (flan) 300 yen (tax included) each

So rich and creamy! and the caramel sauce was a little bitter (and a little hard at the bottom) we enjoyed this.

I wouldn't mind trying other items on his takeout menu, I'll be back.

Mimosa & Deli
1-28-9 Nakarokugo
Ota, Tokyo
Closed Sundays and Mondays
Hours: 11:30-14:00 (lunch takeout), 17:00-19:00 (dinner takeout Tuesdays & Wednesdays), 18:00-22:00 (dinner service Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays)
*cash only

2 comments:

KirkK said...

Funny, I've been craving tori nanban recently. Guess I'm going to get my fix today!

K and S said...

Hope you got your fix Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat