Saturday, January 13, 2024

mos

MOS came out with a wagyu burger earlier this month...790 yen (tax included)

teriyaki sauce and a touch of yuzu kosho (citron pepper)

unusual combo but delicious!

They actually had a wagyu truffle one at the end of last year, but I'm not too much into truffle flavors so I didn't try it...

The burger is packed into this box!

I also tried their chocolate shake, that was topped with some gold flakes 450 yen (tax included)

This was a little too sweet for my liking but I like that it was super chocolatey

I'm glad I got to try these items at MOS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my favorite is ebi katsu burger!
That is a nice price for wagyu. You'd probably pay over $10 for that here!
v

K and S said...

V, it was nice to try :)

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Nice looking burger Kat!

K and S said...

it was delicious Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat