Tuesday, January 09, 2024

juicy burger

Sunday, we walked down to Juicy Burger.

I always see this shop when I am on the bus to Haneda.

It isn't too close to where we live, in fact, to walk there took us a little over an hour.

The interior has a kinda American, skateboard, rap music vibe

How's that cabinet that looks like a big boom box or DJ turntable?!


Satoshi had their bacon egg...980 yen (tax included)

with a coffee...200 yen (tax included)

medium fries...300 yen (tax included)

He said he enjoyed this
 

I had their chili cheese...950 yen (tax included)

and a small ginger ale...200 yen (tax included)

The chili could have been spicier but I liked the beefy-ness of the patty.

The fries were delicious, crinkle cut

And the bun was delicious too, especially since they toast it.

I wouldn't mind trying their taco rice, Satoshi was also eyeing their loco moco.

Like I said, they aren't too close to where we live, but I think we'll be back.

Juicy Burger
1-4-5 Haneda
Ota, Tokyo
Open daily 11:00-15:00 (lunch), 17:00-21:00 (dinner) 
*cash only

3 comments:

jalna said...

Cool joint! Doesn't even look like in Japan. I like that Coca Cola bench outside. You and Satoshi totally deserve the burgers after walking so far.

KirkK said...

Looks totally American Kat! Be interesting to see how their loco moco is.

K and S said...

Thanks Jalna :)

Kirk, will let you know what the loco moco snob says :)

Take care.
Kat