the biggest peach seed ever! this was sweet but overripe!
the rotten-est peach ever, boo! was bummed because the market had it packed "nicely" in a styrofoam net
hate when they plastic wrap everything, so that you cannot inspect each fruit...
looks like we will have rain for awhile...
looks like we will have rain for awhile...
it is gross because it is still so humid...
tokyo furry people...hoping mom is buying us a treat
we went back to gen...I had their yodare pork (shoyu based sauce) and rice
tokyo furry people...hoping mom is buying us a treat
we went back to gen...I had their yodare pork (shoyu based sauce) and rice
I learned that you can just order a main dish and rice and not a full "teishoku" (set meal)
so much rain yet not enough for some areas, too much in other areas. global warming is real
10 comments:
"yodare".
I published too soon. LOL. I meant to put 😂 after "yodare".
That not so little is ready for a snack!
Jalna :) Take care! Kat
Jalna :) lol...take care! Kat
Kirk :) Take care! Kat
my thoughts exactly...yodare LOL
v
i bought a box of 6 peaches from Sam's. kept 4. first and 3rd were good cruncy sweet (Hawaii problem), other 2 were mealy. Yeech.
v
V,:) Take care! Kat
bummer the last two were mealy V! Take care! Kat
Post a Comment