Sunday, September 13, 2015

elk kaffe

I've had this place on my "to try" list for some time.

I finally did after a visit to the dentist.

I'm glad my dentist wasn't doing anything involving anesthesia so that I was able to eat lunch after my appointment.

I ordered the BLT and an iced café au lait.

This café is quite small, only a couple of seats along two counters.

My only peeve is that smoking is allowed.

I liked this BLT (even though their bacon wasn't crispy), there was lots of lettuce and tomatoes in it and the bread was nicely toasted.

Next time though I will order a pour over coffee.

I'll be back.

Elk Kaffe
4-6-5 Nishi-Tenma, Izutsu Bldg. 1F
Kita-ku, Osaka
Phone: 06.7651.4036
Hours: 12:00-22:00, call before going as days closed unknown

4 comments:

jalna said...

I've been craving BLT sandwiches lately, so been making my own.

KirkK said...

Nice sandwich Kat!

K and S said...

ooh nice Jalna:)

it was Kirk:)

Take care you two!
Kat

K and S said...

it really was K!

Take care.
Kat