Tuesday, September 29, 2015

the winner is

celebrating our blogaversary♡patisserie haré's fig tarte & haré bear #blogaversary #patisseriehare #ikeda #osaka #japan Yesterday, we celebrated our blogaversary with cakes from Patisserie Hare. It had been some time since we've been back so I thought it was nice to re-connect with them.

I had their fig tarte. This had a nice custard and coffee gelee in the middle, as well as sweet figs.

Satoshi had their bear cake, which I've written about here.

the winner is... On to the giveaway winner.

Can I just say that I loved reading all your comments?!

I hope you will all be able to visit or re-visit the places in Japan that are on your lists!

and now to what you've all waited for..

we picked a winner...it's Mona!

Please email me your snail mail address so I can send you your care package.

I'll post a photo of what was in the box after I know it has reached Mona.

Thanks again for participating and for helping us celebrate a milestone blogaversary!

3 comments:

Kalin's Mommy said...

Wow, what a small world, my husband knows Mona!

K and S said...

that is cool Mich!

Take care.
Kat

K said...

Congrats to the winner!